IsaDora Gel Nail Lacquer A/W 2015 - Part 1

00:03

Hi you guys!

Today I want to share my swatches and some nail art using IsaDora's new gel lacquer collection for A/W 2015. The collection is a quite wide mix of colors, some that are perfect for fall and some colors that I feel that I would have liked to see in a summer or spring line.

First up is 'Lovely Lilac'! I think the color is really pretty but I don't think I will be wearing during autumn and winter. It applies evenly and you have full coverage with two easy coats! 


I added some simple leopard print to 'Lovely Lilac' using 'Dark Romance' and 'Diamond Crush' (both from IsaDora).


This is 'Hot Chili' - a bright orange color with shimmer. The color is really special but I feel that it doesn't go well with my skin tone. So, not a color I would wear every day but I will definitely be doing some fun nail art with this for Halloween! Two coats for full coverage.


This is also a really simple way to spice up a mani! I bought the beads off of eBay and I place them using a rhinestone pen (also from eBay).


The last swatch I have to share with you guys is this beauty - 'Berry Baroque'! I really love, love, love this color! The shine is incredible even without top coat. Two easy coats for full coverage.


For 'Berry Baroque' I painted a white lace accent nail. You need a dotting tool and a thin brush.. and some imagination and then you're good to go!


/Elli 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe