IsaDora Golden Edition Winter 2015

01:24

Hi you guys,
 
Time for us to share a new Collection. These beauties are from IsaDora's Golden Edition Collection:
 
IsaDora Golden Edition
 
As you can see, they have re-released some glitter polishes from their Holographic Nails Collection. I'll share one of them with you now but I'll show more in a separate post.
 
I haven't had time to swatch the lipsticks, but I'll share this close up pic for now!

IsaDora Golden Edition Zinfandel Bohemian Rose Heather
 
Here's a combinaton swatch where I've used the holographic glitter Gold Digger, Gold Flakes (with Gold Digger on top) and Dark Truffel. 
 
I love Dark Truffel - the dark burgundy color is amazing and the formula is good. I do however have some trouble with Gold Flakes. I find it a bit difficult to get a nice, smooth finish because of the metallic formula with chunky glitters in it.


Next up is the holographic collection from IsaDora... Dare to sparkle!
 Stay tuned.

/Elli

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe