Ciaté Nail Haul - Part 1

10:40

Hi you guys!
 
Look what we got in the mail a couple of weeks ago!
 
 
Ciate Olivia Palermo Nail Polish Swatch

I haven't had time to swatch all of these babies yet, so I'll start with Olivia Palermo's Collection.
 
Ciate Olivia Palermo Nail Polish Swatch
 
First up is this Beauty: "Sundays, My Off Duty Nude"

Ciaté Olivia Palermo Sundays My Off Duty Nude


Ciaté Olivia Palermo Sundays My Off Duty Nude
 
The formula is almost a bit on the sheer side but you'll get full coverage in three coats. It's worth having to add the extra coat because it is absolutely stunning!
 
I paired the color with the most perfect silver glitter called "Locket" also from Ciaté. I'll be sure to swatch the glitter by it's self in the second part of my Ciaté Nail haul!

Ciaté Olivia Palermo Sundays My Off Duty Nude

Next up is "Nantucket"!

Ciaté Olivia Palermo Nantucket
 

Ciaté Olivia Palermo Nantucket

Like I wrote on Instagram - this is like summer on my nails! A beautiful coral color with great formula and two coats for full coverage.

I decided to do some glitter placement on top of using the Mosaic glitter from Ciaté called "Fair and Square".

Ciaté Olivia Palermo Nantucket Fair and Square Mosaic

Last but not least: "My new season pick - New England fall".
 



I will start by saying that I have no color like this in my nail polish stash and I almost can't even describe the color. It's like a mix between dark purple, blue and grey. Just like Nantucket, the formula is perfect and you get full coverage in two coats.

I really felt like this polish would look nice with a matte top coat so, done and done! But what's a mani without some sparkle, right? ;) The golden studs are from eBay.

 
I really enjoyed swatching these polishes and I feel that the colors are unique. I can't wait to try the rest of the polishes. Stay tuned!
 
/Elli

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it.
    bonnie locket onlyfans leaked

    SvaraRadera

Subscribe